- Comprehensive Eye Exams
- Family Eye Care Center
- Visual Field Testing
- Specialty Contact Lenses
- Computer Vision Testing
- Full Optical Dispensary
- Treatment & Management of Ocular Disease
- Patient Educational Seminars
- Eyeglass Adjustments & Repair
- Rehabilitation for the Visually Impaired
- Industrial Safety Glass Programs
- Sports Eye Safety Programs
- Customized Dry Eye Treatments
- Glaucoma Detection, Management, & Treatment
- Free LASIK Consultations
- 3-D Optic Nerve & Retinal Imaging
- Ocular Emergency Care
- Vision Therapy
- Digital Retinal Photography
- Corneal Topography
- InfantSEE Participant
- Diabetic Eye Exams
- Cataract Detection and Management
- Macular Degeneration Screenings
LASIK surgery is a procedure in which a laser is used to reshape the outer curvature of the cornea to improve vision so that glasses or contact lenses may no longer be required. LASIK provides great promise for those who do not like glasses or may have difficulty wearing contact lenses, however, a patient should be thoroughly evaluated to make sure he or she is good candidate for this procedure. We work closely with area laser centers to help ensure excellent outcomes for our patients desiring laser vision correction.
Your Family Eye Doctors, Inc., with a specialist in Children’s Vision, also offers Visual Efficiency Exams (VEE). A VEE tests how efficiently your child’s eyes work together as a team for visual demands in school, or problems with “binocular vision.” Any child having difficulty in school, particularly in reading, should have a Visual Efficiency Exam.
Order Contacts Online!
Order contacts when it's convenient for you. New and current patients can now order online anytime.
Powered by EyeCare Specialties of Pennsylvania
Each practice in the EyeCare Specialties network is focused on the eyes of Pennsylvania. Our family of practices have been caring for Pennsylvania' communities for decades. Learn More.